Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Trip

My family just got back from our cabin in eastern, WA. We did various activities baking cookies (sugar in case your wondering the same kind I baked last time), sledding, ice skating, rummikub, etc... Yesterday, I got the chance to have one hour in the town to take pictures of my siblings and my cousin, Arianna. It was crazy and hectic trying to get all these pictures they were in the silliest mood and my little brother wasn't really willing to cooperate (until we bribed him with new shoes:). Not only did Arianna get to come but my best friends family... four more kids. So think about it Bethany+Me+Elyse+Robert+Arianna+Sophia+Iain+Christian+Sarah= 9 very loud and noisy. No wonder the parents put us in the basement with video games and my endless movie supply.... Very fun times. I will upload pictures in a day or so but right now I just discovered an amazing show called "Psych" and I love it so much that im on episode 10.....in one whole day.....
                                                       
Get ready for the pictures!
Clare McKenna

9 comments:

. said...

LOL, I can imagine you saying sarcastically to your mom, "Gee, thanks, mom" : P

Anonymous said...

Clare shouldn't you be studying and not watching TV shows all day?!

Clare McKenna said...

Ya Hilda basically I was confined it my room with my iPod I wasn't about to have my fingers taken off at the pool table. Ask my siblings how many times the fingers were slammed everything is fine ten minutes later they run and say so and so just got hit by the pool balls!!! I'm not one for TV besides cake boss and next great baker..... So I think yesterday was an exception!

. said...

ouch, that's gotta hurt. :O

Clare McKenna said...

Yeah, my little sisters fingers were purple

Kylie said...

Hey it's Kylie! I love Psych! It comes back tomorrow on USA with its 7th season. I am very excited!

Kylie

Clare McKenna said...

Hey! Me too! Im almost done with the second season and i have only been watching for a week! Will definitely record thanks for the heads up!

Kylie said...

I would recommend not watching it though until you catch up to it because some major events happen that the new season will spoil for you.

Clare McKenna said...

I know im catching up on Netflix on season three almost! My little cousins told me about how mr. spencer gets shot in season six. SPOILER!