Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Eighth Birthday!

My little sister celebrated her eighth birthday the day before Valentines day. It was a day full of fasting for me because it was Ash wednesday. After my mom picked us up from school we went home and played. Then, we got to go to Chipotle! I was allowed to eat meat since it was a celebration I felt so bad... if your wondering it was worth it nothing better then three flour soft tacos with chicken, cheese, and sour cream (did that make your mouth water?). For her birthday she got socks and other good from Little Miss Matched... I'm passing the torch down :-) I think overall she had a good day especially when we went to "Mud Bay" the really cool pet shop! The photos aren't amazing because of the lighting....without further ado


No comments: