Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pinnacles National Park

During Spring break one of the many fun activities  we got to do was go to Pinnacles National Park. It is known for having "bat caves". The hike seemed endless... But as soon as we got to the caves it started getting way better. The caves were cold and that was perfect after hiking for so long. They were dark and our flashlights weren't that good so I hit my head trying to duck beneath a rock...ouch! Here are the pics:)
Robert playing in some dirt in the parking lot

Wild flowers

Looking for Poison ivy

on a bridge
Going through a tunnel..not the actual bat caves

Ready to go in

Right before we went in

This is odd I never take pictures of my family together

You can see this on Facebook!

Robert jumping on the rocks.. dad debating how hard of a climb.. I think he said 5-12

I'm just bragging the sun was so nice



if she went in the water she would have drowned its over 50 feet in depth
The reservoir 

Another family portrait
My sister and I!!!! 
In the bat caves climbing around

3 comments:

Helena said...

thats so cool! looks so warm..wish i was there :)

Naana said...

Nice pictures! My favourite is the one of your sister, the flower and the recevoir!
You are invited to the ongoing blog carnival on my blog!
beautifulyetassertive.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi.....