Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

First Communion {Elyse}


Last Sunday Elyse made her First Communion. Its crazy how time flies because last time it was me and Elyse was two years old! Instead of having a huge party we had our cousins over, my moms friends family, and both of our grandmas:) Take a look at these pictures I got on her special day and don't forget to comment you favorite:)......  My favorite are the black-and-white ones



Mom, Elyse, and Dad



Friends

AHHHH!

During the class picture she was looking at my camera:)

I call this photo "Mommy Maria" 

Ashley

Her class and the other communicants

Elyse and Grandma D.




My favorite


In front of the church
My dad and Elyse
                                                 

2 comments:

Kylie said...

I love the mommy Maria one as well as the one above.

Kylie

Rachael said...

What a beautiful girl!